Sunday

Why I have not posted like usual...



This is a tear jerker, fair warning, but it is so beautifully written; the words express the unconditional love of our animals, and the gift it is to have them with us, as short as the time may be.


This is MY cat...out of all the ones I have, this was MINE. He waited at the window for me to come home, he slept with me--as close as he could get. Over 12 years, of moves, changes, passings...he was with me through it all and I had to let him go this week. A very hard decision, but I could not have him suffer,and I was with him til the very last moment, and tear my heart out, he purred as I pet him, until the very last second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, ideas, comments and ponderings for the day. In other words, talk to me!